Singapore has a world class bus transportation system. It is fast, convenient, timely, accurate, inexpensive, neat, and safe. Tourists visiting Singapore can easily take the bus service on offer and visit all the sites and landmarks. Charter buses are a hit among tourists because of the high standards of comfort and luxury they provide.
The reasons for their popularity are:
- Accurate and Punctual: Chartered buses have fixed time schedules. They are accurate about the time by which they should reach their destinations. They are like trains in terms of following a rigid time table. So, you will not have to worry about spending your holiday in traffic snarls and you can preplan your routes also from the start where you can choose which places to visit and which ones to skip.
- Comfortable: Chartered buses are air conditioned, they have pushback seats. The seats are quite comfortable and spacious with enough leg room. So, you will not have to worry about bumpy bus rides.
- Inexpensive: In spite of the high standards of punctuality and comfort levels offered, the costs incurred for chartered bus services are quite nominal and affordable. This makes it an instant hit with tourists.
So, before you book your chartered bus service, it would be beneficial for you to first assess which type of service would suit you best:
- Professional tours: Musicians, sportsmen, etc use charter buses in Singapore to travel from one place to another over long distances. They are assured they will reach their destinations on time. Some buses also have beds and bathrooms in them for the convenience of the passengers during long journeys.
- For one day outings: Churches, organizations, school picnics etc like to have the services of a chartered bus. The journey is assured to be a comfortable and timely one. The price is also cheaper than booking any other form of transportation like rented cars and everyone can go together, have fun and make merry.
- Business trips: Business men prefer going by chartered buses to business trips in Singapore and nearby countries, because they are comfortable, timely, and inexpensive. It is a much better option than traveling by airplanes. Safety and security is also guaranteed.
- Tourists: Tourists who want to see the famous sites of Singapore use chartered services when they come in large groups. They can book it for a day or for a period of days at discounted prices and see all the landmarks at their own convenience.
The chartered bus service of Singapore is wonderful for traveling in Singapore and you should try it too.